One of the most genuine and popular Full-Service Broking House titled Angel One regularly maintaining its position on top. The company was established in 1987 and is headquartered in Mumbai. It is an Indian Full-Service Stock Broking company founded by Dinesh Thakkar. Do you know? Angel One contains the second position in the Full-Service Stock Brokers because of its exceptional services such as offering profitable shares and Mutual Funds besides this another part is the minimum brokerage. It is a private limited company that leading broking houses and in the business for a long time. Currently, the company satisfied 1,221,008 active clients who taking many services whenever they need trading-related help. Angel One resumed its brokerage plans to compete with discount stockbrokers such as Zerodha. Let us tell you that Zerodha holds the top position in many aspects and giving tough competition to all the competitors.
Angel One Services And Minimum Brokerage
Now, Angel One giving Full-Service Broking that helps many people to make a huge amount of profit by investing in the correct company. The company offering Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, Intraday Trading, Trading Account, Portfolio Health Score, IPO, Loan Against Shares, and Demat Account. All the services are provided by Angel One to increase the engagement of clients to manage their accounts. Now, Angel Omne also offers a flat rate brokerage plan ‘Angel iTrade PRIME’ that allows trading (Intraday, F&O, Currencies & Commodities) in all segments at fixed Rs. 20 per trade. The best part of the company is that Angel One offers Equity delivery for free to all the users.
Angel ARQ (rule-based investment engine)
Millions of clients are taking services from Angel One because it is best for trading software and investment advisory. It is the first large-size Full-Service broker in India that also offering Discount Brokerage Rates to its customer. Angel ARQ is the flagship of the company that helps users who want to use investment advisory tools. It is a rule-based investment engine that suggests investment options to clients who want to know the best deals. Angel ARQ uses advanced technologies such as Expert Insights, Machine Learning, Cognitive Algorithms, and Teraflops of processing power. It is already integrated into the trading software that clients get after dealing with Angel One.
Angel iTrade PRIME Plans And Key features
Angel iTrade launched in April 2019 that offers premium brokerage fees and simplified flat-fee pricing. In this plan, you will need to pay extra Rs. 20 call and trade charges that you will have to pay for other plans as well. This trading scheme offers brokerage and savings of 60% to 90% compared to other full-service brokers such as Sharekhan, Geojit, and ICICI Direct. Let us tell you about the charges and fees of Angel trading in different segments. The price and brokerage segment of Angel One are given below:-
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 0 Per Trade|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 20 Per Trade|
|Equity F&O||Rs. 20 Per Executive order|
|Currency F&O||Rs. 20 Per Executive order|
|Commodity F&O||Rs. 20 Per Executive order|
Angel iTrade Key features
Now, here you will get the key features of iTrade in which you will very understand the best and genuine key details of Angel iTrade.
- In this plan, no minimum margin is required for all the users that help to withdraw all the amount from the account.
- The trading software is free to use for all users.
- Another benefit that all the users will get is research and advisory.
- It is an online trading platform that charged an extra Rs. 20 per trade for Call & Trade.
- As of April 2019, Angel has stopped offering all other brokerage schemes including percentage-based schemes.
Angel One Trading Software
Angel One offers broking services through the various web, mobile, and installable exe platforms. Here we provide all the platforms that are free for all the customers.
- Angel One App (Mobile Trading App)
This app is made for smartphone users who want to trade via phone. It is an Android and iOS based mobile application that allows accessing the market and the user can be traded on Equity and Commodity markets.
- Angel One Trade (Website)
It is a browser-based trading platform that updates all the rates automatically. The platform is used by many traders and investors who want to access the market from different terminals.
- Angel SpeedPro (Trading Terminal)
An application trading platform that provides automatic updates; Makes the market accessible to investors from various terminals along with other facilities.
Angel One Pros and Cons
The following are the advantages of Angel One that all the users have to know before hiring any stockbroker for the trading. Here, we describe all the pros and Cons of Angel One to explain every aspect of the company.
Angel One Pros
- The most important and interesting fact of Angel One is Full-Service Brokerage Service at a very ultra-low Brokerage fee.
- Stockbroker flat fee of Rs 20 per charge on segments and exchanges.
- Another best Angel One Pros is free Research and Advisory in which all the users will get detailed comprehensive reports from Expert.
- All the users can do trading via Free software such as Website, Mobile, trading terminal.
- The company maintains the trust of investment and offers a huge variety of investment options like Equity trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Insurances.
- The company spread over 100 cities across India to provide the best services to all the users.
- Angel One containing a total of 30 years of experience in the leading industry in the business brokerage.
- The company also offers training and hand-holding for all the new beginners who just started trading to increase their knowledge.
- Another facility offered by Angel One is the Margin trading facility.
- The company also offers securities like collateral.
- If you want to transfer your fund then the company no charges.
Angel One Cons
- It is the much demanding cons that Angel One does not offer 3-in-1 account.
- An additional Rs 20 per executed order is taken from Broker Assisted Trades (Call & Trade).
Angel One Margin / Exposure
Now, if we talk about the Angel One leverage for intraday, delivery, options, currency, and commodities then here we provide the actual rates of the company.
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x with 24% interest per year|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 10x|
|Equity Future||Upto 4x|
|Equity Options||3x for shorting|
|Currency Future||Upto 2x|
|Currency Options||Upto 5x for shorting|
The most simple step that helps all the users to open Angel One Trading Account is just a few steps. All the users who want to join with Angel One can use the trading account via the given step.
- Visit the Official website angelone.in
- Go To the account opening link.
- Submit required Info like PAN No., Mobile Number, Name, etc.
- After selecting all the options that the payment page appears.
- Pay the Fee via your selected Mode.
- Complete KYC for Verification.
- Your account has been open successfully.
Angel One Customer Reviews
The current situation of the company in the market shows that Angel One is capable to hold the second position. The company contains 1,221,008 active clients who invest in NSE and 193,313 active clients who invest in BSE. Now, the people who want to invest in Angel One should read this article to get complete information about the top position contained company. After we analyze the ratings of the company then the overall ratings for Angel One are much better than other famous companies. Many certified users give 3 stars out of 5 for fees, 3 stars for Brokerage, 3.1 stars for Usability, 2.6 stars for Customer Service, and 2.7 stars for Research Capabilities.
Now, the conclusion of this article is stated that Angel One is a very good choice for all the users who want to start trading and invest their money in some specific companies. After watching the customer reviews for the company and services, we get that, it will be a genuine option for those new to invest their money in the Share Market. The minimum brokerage of the company is Rs. 20 per trade that attracts many users who want to invest their money with a supportive broker. After knowing that Angel One offering Full-Service Broking then many people automatically choose it to keep their minds free from tensions. The company has a very huge amount of active clients who are completely satisfied with the services. So, it will be an excellent option to start trading today.