ENVIRONMENT:A leading Specialist Fund Administrator seeks the expertise of a meticulous, critically thinking & highly driven Int-Senior Business Analyst to join its Client Solutions division. Your core role will be to define specifications for process and system enhancements, production support items and normal SDLC BA responsibilities, including systems testing. The role includes a component of production support. You will require a BA Diploma or higher or other relevant tertiary qualification or be studying towards one, a minimum of 5 years formal BA and Process Analysis, 3 years experience in Unit Trust and LISP (Discretionary and Life and Retirement Products) administration, at least 3 years Software Testing, SQL skills & the full MS Office Suite including Advanced Excel and Visio or equivalent, a solid understanding of End-to-end administration processes and experience in the full range of Business Analysis competencies (BABOK).DUTIES:
- Root-cause analysis and resolution of production support issues within agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Requirements definition for process and system enhancements, Business as Usual (BAU) changes and production support items.
- Be involved in systems testing of both fixes and enhancements.
- Improve structures and processes within which the Client Solutions team operates.
- Business Analysis qualification (Diploma or higher).
- Relevant tertiary qualification or studying towards one.
- At least 5 years of formal Business and Process Analysis experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Unit Trust and LISP (Discretionary and Life and Retirement Products) administration.
- Exceptional client services.
- Experience of full Microsoft Office Suite, including Advanced Excel and Visio or equivalent.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in the full range of Business Analysis competencies (BABOK).
- Good understanding of the End-to-end administration processes.
- Experience in process improvements and process definition.
- Proven track record of driving and implementing improvements.
- Software Testing (at least 3 years experience as part of the BA competency).
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail, passionate about.
- Proactive, self-managed, a sense of urgency and outcomes driven.
- Positive and Professional, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
- Business Analyst