IT & Technology
Dutch, English, German
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your project management skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your Service Business expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Service Business Analyst to join them on an initial 12-month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to apply is Monday 16/08.
You would be supporting the Information Management Division helping them absorb and process business as usual demands and processing and prioritising them accordingly. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business Vision (programme and project/product) and Scope definition
- Structured Requirements capture and analysis with UML
- Business Process modelling using BPMN2
- Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER)
- Information flow modelling
- Use case modelling and specification
- Design mock-ups and wireframes, navigation models, user journeys
- Agile techniques and principles
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in BPMN2 modelling
- Experience in analysing and structuring user requirements (UCs or U. Stories or information flow)
- Analytical thinking / problem solving skills / creativity
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Capable to help structure workload and team collaboration in international multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in change management activities (trainings, DEMOs, preparation of webinars and other related tasks)
- Experience in backlog management (minimal viable product, and prioritisation of non-MVP post-go-live)
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the company: